Jaipur( Arrive )- Udaipur(02 Nights), Jodhpur(01 Night) – Jaipur Drop
Arrive Jaipur to Udaipur
Pick up from Rly Stn. / Airport & drive to Udaipur. Arrive at Udaipur and transfer to the hotel. Udaipur, ‘the city of lakes’ is admired for its fairy-tale palaces, lakes, temples, and gardens among many more. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Breakfast at hotel. Morning city sight seeing tour. Built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. The places of interest include City Palace which has several carved balconies, arches and decorated pillars, Zenana Mahal, Fateh Prakash, Durbar Hall and Shambhu Niwas. Also visit Jagdish temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (queen’s resort for the friends). Evening Motor launch cruise(Cruise not included) on the placid waters of Lake Pichola. Overnight stay.
Udaipur to Jodhpur – Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast & check out from hotel & drive to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and check in at hotel. In Afternoon proceed for local city sight seeing tour. Jodhpur, stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens. Return back to hotel and overnight stay.
Jodhpur to Jaipur Drop
Morning check out from hotel and drive back to Jaipur. In time drop at airport.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as per Plan
- Exclusive a/c or Non Ac vehicle for transfers & sightseeing . Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.(Note: Ac will be swithch off during hill journey)
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
- Goods & Service Tax 5%
- Tour prices are valid for All Nationals.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot