Jodhpur( Arrive )- Jaisalmer (02 Nights)- Jodhpur(01 Night)- Jodhpur Drop
Arrive Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
Pick up from Rly Stn. / Airport. & proceed to Jaisalmer, the golden city of Rajasthan. In the late afternoon check in at hotel. Proceed to Sam for Camel Ride. Return back to hotel. Stay Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Note:- Tents are closed from Mar to Sep. Only Camel ride is available at an additional cost payable directly.
After breakfast check out from Tent(if stay taken). Proceed for sightseeing tour of The Golden City – Jaisalmer. Visit the 12th century magnificent fort at Jaisalmer (This is the highlight of the tour). Also visit the beautifully and magnificently carved Havelis of Salim Singh ki Haveli and Patwon ki Haveli and Gandhi Sagar Tank, followed by a visit to the Barabagh Hill. Return back to hotel. Overnight stay.
Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
After Breakfast & check out from hotel & drive to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and check in at hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Jodhpur- Local Sightseeing – Drop
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel and proceed for local city sight seeing tour. Jodhpur, stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha . Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal . Also visit Jaswant Thada , an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens. In time Drop at Jaipur Airport / Rly Stn for onward Journey.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as per Plan
- Exclusive a/c or Non Ac vehicle for transfers & sightseeing . Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.(Note: Ac will be swithch off during hill journey)
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
- Goods & Service Tax 5%
- Tour prices are valid for All Nationals.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot