Arrive Delhi to Agra – Local Sightseeing
Pick up from Rly Stn. / Airport & drive to Agra. On arrival check in at hotel. Proceed for sightseeing visiting the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Return back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Agra to Fatehpursikri via Jaipur
After Breakfast & check out from hotel & depart for Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri . Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Morning visit Amber Fort with an Elephant ride( at extra cost subject to availability) till the main entrance of the fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. After photo stop at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Evening free for shopping on own. Return to hotel for the overnight stay.
Jaipur to Delhi Drop
Check out from hotel and drive back to Delhi. Check In time at Delhi Airport / Rly Stn for onward Journey.
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES
- Assistance on Arrival & Departure
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as per Plan
- Exclusive a/c or Non Ac vehicle for transfers & sightseeing . Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposable it will available to guest as per itinerary only.(Note: Ac will be swithch off during hill journey)
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor & joy rides.
- Guide Charges & Entrance Fees.
- Goods & Service Tax 5%
- Tour prices are valid for All Nationals.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot